Esbit Alcohol Stove and Camp Set
The Esbit Alcohol Stove & Camp Cookset provides various options for cooking out on the trail or at the campground for multiple people. Use less energy to boil large volumes of water when using the 1.8 L and 2.35 L pots with heat exchangers for higher cooking efficiency. The textured bottom of the 7 1/4 inch fry pan allows heat retention and even distribution while cooking plus the non-stick coating on the pan helps keep foods from sticking. The stainless steel kettle/pan stand works in combination with the cookset stand for additional stability with the included frying pan or for use with the Esbit Water Kettle (sold separately). Constructed from extremely light, hard anodized aluminum, the cookset also includes a stand that supports the cookware, lid with plastic grip, pot holder, gripper, alcohol burner, and 2 plates to serve the meal on. The alcohol burner is constructed from brass and allows variable temperature control, plus it holds the denatured alcohol in it during transport. Most everything can be stored and carried in the large pot, which comes with a mesh bag, and fits in your backpack.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World