Browning Camping Privacy Shelter
Whether you need a place to change clothes, shower, or have extra privacy when "nature calls," the Browning Privacy Shelter will give you plenty of internal space. The fiberglass poles give the Privacy Shelter a free-standing design. There are several compartments on the mesh storage pocket inside the shelter to keep your small items handy and there are two pockets on the outside to keep your towels and clothes dry. The Browning Privacy Shelter's solid construction and top-of-the-line materials make it a great choice for any trip where privacy is needed.
• Free Standing 2 Pole Design with Fiberglass Poles
• 75D Polyester Fly with 1500mm Coating
• Extra Large #8 Zipper on Door
• Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that Quickly Snap Over the Poles
• Two Side Windows for Access to Outside Pockets
• Mesh Roof Vents Increase Ventilation
• Mesh Storage Pockets:
• 1 Inside Pocket with 4 Compartments - Keep Small Items Organized
• 1 Outside Pocket with 2 Compartments - Keep Clothes & Towel Dry
• Base Size: 5'6 x 5'6
• Center Height: 7'
• Total Weight: 10 lbs. 3 oz.
• Packed Size: 7" x 25"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World