Browning Camping Browning Series Air Pad Regular Dark Clay
When you're away from home and want some added comfort to your cot or sleeping bag, try a Browning self inflating air pad. With the Browning Air Pad series, the pad will inflate and deflate quickly with the jet stream polyurethane open cell foam and roll up compactly to fit into the stuff sack. The top and bottom fabric are polyester ripstop. Another benefit of adding an air pad is that it will help keep you warmer... essential to a well rested night. A FREE stuff sack, compression straps, and repair kit are included with every pad... something many other companies make you pay extra for
• Full Length Padding
• Anti-Slip Buckmark Keeps You on Your Pad
• Lightweight and Comfortable
• Jet Stream Polyurethane Open Cell Foam
• Faster Inflating and Deflating
• Fabric is Durable and Reduces Sliding Around
• Valves have a Long-term Durability
• Stuff Sack and Repair Kit Included!
• Size: 20" x 72" x 1.5"
• Weight: 2 lb. 5 oz.
• Stuff Sack Size: 4.5" x 21"
• Top Fabric: Polyester Ripstop
• Bottom Fabric: Polyester Ripstop
• Valves: Non-corrosive Brass
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World