Pelican 65 Quart Elite Marine Cooler - White
65 Quart Pelican Progear Cooler
• Cooler Internal Dimensions: 25.66"L x 11.16"W x 12.50"D
• Overall Exterior Dimensions: 35.88"L x 20"W x 19.26"D
• Weight: 35 lbs.
• Cooler Internal Volume: 65 Quarts
• Cooler Material: Polyethylene
• Handle, Latch Material, Spigot: TPE / ABS / PP
• Hardware: Stainless Steel
• Insulation: Polyurethane 2" thickness
• Best in class ice retention
• Injection Molded Swing handles with overmolded grip
• UV Protected Shell
• Durable Rotomolded Shell
• 7-10 day ice retention, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane insulation
• Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
• Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
• Molded-In Tie Downs
• Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
• Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
• Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
• Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
• Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
It keeps ice but the trade off in 'Bulkiness' is questionable Its Heavy, but I knew it would be.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World