Streamlight Stinger Classic LED without Charger, NiCD
Streamlight Stinger Classic LED - (WITHOUT CHARGER) (NiCd).
The Stinger Classic LED was designed to replicate the size, shape and feel that you loved so much about the original model enhanced with current LED technology.
- Material/ Lens: Anodized aluminum construction with knurled barrel for a sure grip. Custom acrylic optic
- Dims/Weight Length: 7.65 in. (19.43 cm); Diameter: Major Diameter: 1.60 in. (4.06 cm); Body Diameter: 1.08 in. (2.74 cm); Weight 11.1 oz (315 grams) with battery
- Light Source: C4 LED technology, shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime. Optimized custom optic design provides a smooth beam with optimal peripheral
- illumination. Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life.
- Switch: Multi-function, easy access push-button switch designed for extremely long life; tested at 1 million actuations. Access high, medium, low and strobe.
- Battery: 3-Cell, 3.6-Volt Nickel-cadmium sub-C battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times.
3-cell,3.6 Volt Ni-MH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times offered in 230V AC and 12V DC systems.
- Charging: Ten hours to fully recharge on 100V, 120V, 230V or 240V AC, or 12V DC, 2.5-hour fast charger or PiggyBack charger model available.
- LED charge-continuity indicator, compact
- IPX4 Rated for water resistant operation
- 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Snap-in charger holder that mounts in any position
- Serialized for positive identification.
A bright flashlight is a good idea. A bright idea is even better.
Nearly 30 years ago we saw the light. Harnessed it. Then decided to do something big with it. Share it with everyone. And call ourselves Streamlight.
We started making flashlights - incredibly durable, amazingly bright ones - for people and professionals all over the world. Soon it became a matter of pride and street smarts to carry a Streamlight flashlight. But that's only part of the Streamlight story.
Sure, we think ultra-tough, super-bright flashlights are great ideas. After all, they satisfy so many needs and have just as many applications. But Streamlight - from the very beginning - has concentrated its efforts on new ideas. Innovations. Lights no one else can offer, that solve problems. Lights so unique - so practical - users often wonder how they lived without them.
Innovative, breakthrough ideas like the first convertible flashlight/headlamp for convenient hands-free use. A handcuff key combined with an LED that gives police a handy light at their fingertips, and makes their jobs easier. Gun-mounted lights that are 60% lighter than others, so they never affect a weapon's balance. And the very first high-intensity halogen rechargeable flashlight. We created it in 1975, and it has since changed the flashlight industry forever.
To enhance our lights, we feature the most technologically advanced options out there. Like a special tailcap that enables dimming or flashing, increasing a light's battery life up to 200%. Quick-release straps on our lanterns that give fire and rescue workers extra safety and flexibility. Switches on the tailcap for one-handed use. Lights with an advanced elastomer grip, ergonomically designed for a sure hold. Even an intelligent backup power system that turns our lanterns on, the moment all the lights go out.
At Streamlight, we love to build truly great flashlights. Today they shine in more places than ever before. But coming up with the innovative ideas behind them is what really gets us going. It's why Streamlight has always been on the cutting edge of flashlight innovation. It's what keeps us fresh and our customers happy. And that's the brightest idea of all.