Hammock Bliss Sky Tent 2
Sky Tent 2 is a revolution in the making, bringing hammock camping to a new level of comfort and convenience. Sky Tent allows you to stay dry from the rain, safe from the bugs and provides ample space for you and your gear. It is a tent for your hammock off the ground. Sky Tent 2 now accommodates 2 hammocks so both you and a friend can hang together. An oversized rain fly provides complete protection from the rain while 2100 holes psi no-see-um netting keeps out the smallest bugs. Sky Tent 2 features a new ripstop nylon base layer that helps retain body heat and creates a tough floor for using Sky Tent on the ground. A new prusik knot allows the ridgeline of Sky Tent 2 to be adjustable. The oversized attached waterproof stuff sack easily accommodates any sized hammock. There is plenty of room to hang your backpack from your hammock ropes so both you and your gear can stay off the ground and dry. Join the Sky Tent revolution - hammock camping will never be the same!
• Hammock sold separately.
• Dimensions: 138'' 73'' x 43''. Wt: 48 oz.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World