Cold Steel Knives Trail Hawk Sheath
Cold Steel Tomahawks are built to last and withstand all the beating that can be thrown at them. The heads are forged from 1055 Carbon Steel and the handles are either American Hickory for a traditional look and feel or durable polypropylene in the modern Trench Hawk. Because the head is detachable (except 382012), these tomahawks can be used as a handheld blade for the delicate wilderness work, or as a camp axe for bigger, rougher work. Whether on the trail or at camp these handy tools are ready to work! (Note: any wood handle can, and will, eventually break).
• 382011 Frontier Hawk weighs 22.4 oz with a traditional look and feel this tomahawk can handle any chopping task around the camp or on the trail.
• 382012 Trench Hawk weighs 24 oz. and is a modern variant of the classic with a spike on the back.
• 382013 Rifleman's Hawk weighs 36.5 oz and combines classic design and feel with dual functionality in the hammer-head butt for just about any major task around the campsite.
• 382014 Trail Hawk weighs 23.6 oz and offers a more classic design and feel while still offering the hammer-head butt for tent stakes or nails if need be.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World