Brunton Tag Along Ball Compass
Re-envisioning a classic, the pin on ball compass still features the same direction finding reliability and hands-free ease of use, now with a stabilizing button and a sleek, modern look.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
After a century of innovation, some of the best things have remained the same. For Brunton, headquartered in the high plains of the Northern Rockies, practicality and ingenuity still provide the recipe for success.
"The Brunton", as our 100+ year-old cornerstone product is affectionately called by the thousands of loyal clients who use it today, is still hand-made at the factory in Riverton, Wyoming. Committing this same personal attention throughout our product line, we have added technologically advanced optical instruments, global positioning systems, portable power products, high performance cook stoves, educational kits and dealer support displays. This unmistakable variety, affordability and quality keeps Brunton's name in the minds of outdoor enthusiasts and professionals worldwide, extending our heritage and tradition for excellence into the new millennium.
The Brunton company's commitment to innovation proves that over a century after our founder first changed his world, this company that bears his name is still looking for new ways to explore and improve our own.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World