Xgen Xgen xGen 2x Digital Night-Vision Viewer
• Digital night vision;
• Easy to use & lightweight;
• 20mm lens;
• Minimum focus range, 3.3 ft;
• 40-ft range of view
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Night Owl OpticsÂ® uses only the highest quality components, including built-in infrared illuminators to allow comfortable night viewing, even in complete darkness. Such advanced features and engineering as our exclusive internal steel rod stringer system, for example, allow for precise alignment of sensitive internal components.
As the Leader in consumer night vision, we are also a designer and manufacturer. With an ownership interest in a premier optical facility, we are a dedicated and vertically integrated company that includes research, engineering, design and manufacturing, exclusively for Night Owl OpticsÂ®.
Our premium quality glass lenses are coated specifically for nighttime viewing to further enhance light gathering and image brightness. This is achieved by using the most advanced optical components, individually treated with a premium coating of different layers of metal oxides and fluorides to ensure minimum reflections on the glass surface and increased light transmission.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World