Motorola MD207R 20-Mile, 2-Way Radio with NOAA Weather
• Up to 20-mile range;
• 22 channels, each with 121 interference eliminator codes for 2,662 combinations;
• 11 weather channels with alert feature;
• Dual power;
• 29-hour alkaline & 12-hour NiMH estimated battery life;
• LCD-battery meter;
• Audible low-battery alert;
• Keypad lock;
• Time-out timer;
• Monitor function;
• Auto squelch;
• Keypad tones;
• Roger beep;
• Nuisance delete;
• Accessory jack;
• 10 call tones;
• Includes 2 radios, wall charger with y-cable, 2 connectors, 2 belt clips & 2 NiMH battery packs
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Motorola, Inc. is a global leader in wireless, broadband and automotive communications technologies and embedded electronic products.
Wireless - Handsets: We are one of the world's leading providers of wireless handsets, which transmit and receive voice, text, images and other forms of information and communication.
Wireless Networks: We also develop, manufacture and market public and enterprise wireless infrastructure communications systems, including hardware and software.
Mission-Critical Information Systems: In addition, we are a leading provider of customized, mission-critical radio communications and information systems.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World