Rutland 1/4" x 2" Hex Starter Rod, use with 1/2" Drill
• This Rutland Hex Starter Rod measures 1/4 in. x 2 in., and is made of sturdy steel construction.
• This hex starter rod can be attached to your own electric 1/2 in. drill, and allows you to connect to almost any TLC torque lock connector rods for whatever your application might be.
• Some of the various uses for these connector rods is they can be attached to tile breakers for those tough clay tile breaking jobs, or they also come with brushes or a series of loops and chains for tough creosote cleanup.
• 1/4" W x 2" L hex starter rod.
• Steel construction.
• For use with almost any 1/2 inch electric drill.
• Connects the drill with almost any TLC torque lock connector rod for various applications. - Ship Weight: 3.00 lbs.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World