Eureka! Amari Pass Solo Tent
Eureka Amari Pass Solo Tent
The Eureka Amari Pass Solo Tent is an excellent value for a backcountry tent. It is a great Solo backpacking Tent and is totally waterproof. At 3Lbs. 10oz. it can be used for base camp, car camping or backpacking. The V3 enhanced tent system gives you a vertical strut vestiblue pole that gives you more room for storage, the Vectored Fly to Tent body pullouts enhance ventilation and the Ventilation if further enhanced by hooded fly vents and mdes panels in the tent body. What all this means to you is very little condensation even in humid conditions.
• V3 Enhanced Tent System: Venting, Volume, Versatility
• Venting: 1 hooded vent in fly
• Pockets: 2, one on each side of door
• Vestibules: Full V3 front vestibule
• FLY: 68D 190T Polyester Taffeta 1800mm
• FLOOR: 75D 190T Polyester Taffeta 1800mm
• FRAME: 8.5mm aluminum
• WALL: 75D 190T Polyester Taffeta
• MESH: 40D Polyester no-see-um
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World