Eureka! Tent Floor Saver Polyethylene Tarp - Hexagonal Shape, L / 9 x 10
Placed beneath the tent, the Eureka Tent Floor Saver Polyethylene Tarp - Hexagonal Shape Protects the tent floor from damage by rocks or roots and keeps the bottom clean for packing. This cloth protects your floor from rips, holes, and abrasions. They also add another layer of waterproofing to the floor and it keeps the bottom of the floor relatively clean from mud, dirt, and debris. The ground cloths should be smaller than the tent floor by at least 2-4 inches, it is available in different sizes you have a variable sizes to choose from. If the ground cloth sticks-out, it can collect water between the ground cloth and the tent floor, which could lead to water in the tent. Camping is a wonderful activity, and you can enhance our camping experience with this Eureka Tent Floor Saver Polyethylene Tarp - Hexagonal Shape.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World