Coleman Fan W/Light CPX
Conquer the outdoors in comfort and convenience with help from a Coleman CPX 6 Lighted Tent Fan with Stand. This portable cooling and lighting system gets the air circulating anywhere in any tent. Just set the magnetic base on the ceiling where you want it and then attach the steel plate from the outside, or set it on the floor with the fold-out stand. The quiet, durable fan offers high and low settings. The bright light switches to a nightlight for young campers who need a little more security. Soft, foam blades are safer for use around children. Run the fan and light however you like, using all, some or none of the features only when you need them. You choose your power: four D cell batteries or one CPX 6 rechargeable battery (sold separately). The fan is also perfect for keeping you cool at the rest of the campsite, picnics, tailgate parties and on the patio.
• High power, four lifetime 5 mm LED lights never need replacing
• Three light modes: bright/night light/of
• Up to 99 Lumens of brightness
• Fan and light work independently
• Powerful four-blade fan quietly circulates air
• Soft foam blades are safer than hard plastic blades
• Three fan settings: high/low/off
• CPX 6 compatible, powered by rechargeable cartridge or 4 D-cell batteries (both sold separately)
• Long runtime--up to 7 hours with fan, up to 10 hours with just the fan on high and light on highest setting or up to 30 hours with fan only
• Versatile, hang it in the tent with a magnetic plate or set it on a table or floor with the convenient stand
• 1-year limited warranty
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Nearly 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman. And the company he founded would change life in America. A fascinating saga, if we do say so ourselves. One filled with historical significance, amazing innovations and delightfully fun things to know.
Our current catalog is thick with recently introduced products that make spending time outside a pleasure. There are products just for kids. A technologically-advanced, proven mosquito-defense system. Coolers that keep food and drinks cold for up to five days. A complete line of grills, lights, heaters and more for your backyard. An accessory line with 100 separate items. And a backpacking stove featuring technology so remarkable and so relevant that Backpacker Magazine named it Editors' Choice in 1997.
If you have a few minutes, the story is here. Most of it, anyhow. In bits and pieces and pictures. Settle back and discover how Coleman came to be a way of life in America. And why it still is.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World