Eureka! Hexagon Screen House
This Hexagon Screen House from the camping geniuses at Eureka is a true gem. This 126 sq. ft. tent features an external 3/4" powder coated steel frame and a central hub that connects all 6 chain corded poles for easy set up, 2 doors that open wide for easy entry and exit, 50D polyester no-see-um mesh wall panels, a 75D StormShield(r) polyester splash cloth and roof, and a 3 year warranty. You'll love camping with this stunning Screen House from Eureka.
• Large, free standing, and durable hexagonal multi-use screen house
• 6 pole hexagonal umbrella screen house sized to fit a picnic table
• External 3/4" powder coated steel frame and central hub connects all 6 chain corded poles for easy set up
• Sturdy ring and pin assembly, easy up clips, and reinforced beckets offer fast set up
• 2 doors open wide for easy entry and exit
• 50D polyester no-see-um mesh wall panels
• 75D StormShield polyester splash cloth and roof
• 3 year warranty
• Center height - 7' 4"
• Minimum weight - 21 lbs.
• Tent area - 126 sq ft
• Windows - Full mesh panels
• Doors - 2
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World