Coleman Instant Canopy 7 x 5
Get to the fun faster with a Coleman 7 ft. x 5 ft. (2.13 m x 1.52 m) instant canopy. It takes just three minutes and three steps to set up the shelter for 35 sq. ft. (3.25 sq. m) of shade. The telescoping poles with ergonomically-designed comfort grips make it easy for anyone to set it up. The welded steel feet also keep the shelter stable on concrete and asphalt. Once it's up, the canopy's UVGuard material offers 50+ UPF protection--blocking most of the sun's dangerous rays. When the fun is done, the compact frame folds down quickly into a wheeled, easy-to-carry bag that fits inside most cars.
• Heavy-duty 150 D UVGuard material helps block the sun's harmful rays
• 7 ft. x 5 ft. for 35 sq. ft. (3.25 sq. m) of UPF 50+ sun protection
• Rectangular footprint and vaulted ceiling for sporting events, tailgating and camping
• Welded steel feet keep poles steady on asphalt
• Steel stakes to secure shelter on soft ground
• Easy, telescoping poles
• Comfort grips lock shelter into place with pinch-free adjust ability
• Sets up in three minutes and three steps
• Wheeled carry bag for compact, easy carrying and storage
• 1-year limited warranty
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Nearly 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman. And the company he founded would change life in America. A fascinating saga, if we do say so ourselves. One filled with historical significance, amazing innovations and delightfully fun things to know.
Our current catalog is thick with recently introduced products that make spending time outside a pleasure. There are products just for kids. A technologically-advanced, proven mosquito-defense system. Coolers that keep food and drinks cold for up to five days. A complete line of grills, lights, heaters and more for your backyard. An accessory line with 100 separate items. And a backpacking stove featuring technology so remarkable and so relevant that Backpacker Magazine named it Editors' Choice in 1997.
If you have a few minutes, the story is here. Most of it, anyhow. In bits and pieces and pictures. Settle back and discover how Coleman came to be a way of life in America. And why it still is.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World