Eureka! Northern Breeze Screen House
The perfect 3-season shelter! Vertical side walls provide maximum usable interior space, plus built-in wind curtains on all four sides double as awnings when extra space is needed (one set of awning poles is included) or may be secured in place for shelter from the wind.
A picnic table will easily fit inside or outside beneath the awning. Ring & pin assembly, durable shock-corded aluminum frame and Eureka! hub make set-up fast and easy. Roof, splash cloth and wind curtains are super durable too, thanks to rugged 150 denier StormShield fabric.
• Large 12' x 12' interior is perfect for picnics or camping
• 150 denier StormShield fabric roof, splash cloth and wind curtains are UV, acid rain and tear-resistant
• 50 denier No-see-um netting on all sides for superior bug control
• Two full-length doors zip open completely and out of the way for easy entry / exit
• Includes (4) 7/8-1" seamless aluminum poles
• Optional snap-in floor accessory (available below) may be added for ground coverage
• 12' x 12', packs to 12 1/2 x 42"
• 8'5"" peak interior height
• Area: 144 sq. ft.
• Minimum weight (top, poles, stakes and bags): 28 lbs.
• Limited lifetime warranty.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World