Picnic Time Pranzo Insulated Picnic/Lunch Cooler with Service for One, Navy
Accepted Payment Methods:
Who says lunch has to be conventional and boring? With the Pranzo Lunch Cooler from Picnic Time, you can pack whatever your stomach desires. The insulated lunch cooler box features separate sections, so you can have cold and warm food or drinks at the same. The exterior is made of polyester, which is not only durable but easy to clean off.
Side mesh pockets offer more room for condiments and snacks while a front compartment reveals a flatware section with a fork, knife, and spoon, as well as a napkin and salt and pepper shakers.
Along with the adjustable shoulder strap, the lunch cooler also has a handle.
• 1 Picnic tote
• 1 (18/0) stainless steel fork, knife, and spoon
• 1 set of salt and pepper shakers (frosted glass)
• 1 napkin (100% cotton, 14" x 14", solid red)
Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 11
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World