Picnic Time ONIVA Vista Outdoor Picnic Blanket & Tote (Fun Stripe Pattern with Aqua Blue Exterior)
Arrive at the beach with the outdoor blanket no one sees coming. The Vista Outdoor Blanket sneaks in as a handsome shoulder tote, but easily unzips and unfolds into a comfy beach blanket for soaking up the rays on the beach or enjoying a picnic. It even fits right in on flights as a travel blanket. After showing off your Vista Outdoor picnic blanket, simply machine wash and dry it for the next time.
• 59" x 51" Blanket that folds/zips-up into a convenient carry tote with an adjustable carry strap
• Extra-large pocket on the front of tote provide added storage
• Machine wash warm and machine dry, medium heat. Do not dry clean. Do not iron
• 100% Polyester
• 12.8" x 16.5" x 2"
• 1.7 lbs
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Life's a Picnic with Picnic Time...
When we started our business back in 1982, we were looking to put our efforts into a product line that would inspire people to spend quality time with family and friends. This resulted in our creation of traditional European-style picnic baskets that everyone could afford and enjoy. Picnic Time had begun. Over the last 34 years, Picnic Time has become so much more than picnic. We have expanded our product line by adding categories that include all kinds of innovative outdoor leisure, entertaining, and gift items. One thing that has not changed over the years is our commitment to serving you, our customer. Every member of the Picnic Time team knows we have to earn the right to your business each day, and your success is our ultimate goal. We hope you enjoy our collections and sincerely thank you for choosing Picnic Time.
We continue to offer the largest variety of picnic products in America with over 200 styles and colors to choose from. Our formula for success is simple:
Service: Our highly trained customer service team and sales advisers are on hand to assist you in getting the most out of your experience with Picnic Time. Our commitment to providing excellent service is unparalleled.
Design: We don't just talk about "design" as an abstract concept; we do it! Our design team is working every day to create the most innovative and fun products to keep the line fresh and dynamic.
Quality: Every item is made of the best quality materials and is designed to be both attractive and durable. We also use bar-tech stitching to reinforce pocket seams designed for a lifetime of use. All insulated bags and baskets are handmade from top quality rattan, bamboo and willow. Leather straps and metal hinges and latches add to the strength and functionality. All of our items pass through a three-stage quality control process to insure that your goods arrive in perfect condition.
Guarantee: We are so confident in the integrity of our products that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for the life of the product.
We offer customization of most items with silk screening, embroidery, leather patches, brass tags, engraving, and hot stamping, Picnic Time, Inc.'s reliability, consistent quality, and fast turnaround insure that your needs are met quickly and correctly. Please email or call us for more info.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World