2 Person Picnic Plus Waterloo Willow Picnic Basket, Florabunda
This classical oval shaped hand-woven willow Waterloo picnic basket from Picnic Plus features our exclusive April Cornell Floribunda interior lining and a complete setting for 2 persons including; wine glass drink ware, round large 9" ceramic plates, stainless steel flatware, cotton napkins, wooden handle cheese knife, wood cutting board and multi purpose corkscrew waiter's tool. The removable thermal foil insulated cooler maintains food temperature for many hours. Best of all, includes a 58" x 60" fully waterproof backed matching picnic mat that will keep you and your picnic gear dry. With the leatherette carry handle and adjustable shoulder strap, you can easily carry the Waterloo basket off to a romantic picnic, outing, summer concert or winery get-a-way. Your friends will be sure to compliment you on this versatile designer picnic basket. Designed in the USA.
• 2 wine glasses
• 2 round large 9" ceramic plates
• Stainless steel flatware
• Cotton napkins
• Wooden handle cheese knife
• Wood cutting board
• Multi purpose corkscrew waiter's tool.
Dimensions: 21"w x 11"d x 12"h
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World