Gr Slam 4-16X44 Matte Varmint Eb-X
The Varmint EB-X reticle configuration 4-16x44 Grand Slam Riflescope from Weaver is a weatherproof optic designed for close to mid-range hunting or plinking. The Varmint EB-X reticle has a fine crosshair with four hollow posts and three holdover subtension marks that provide secondary aiming points compatible with the ballistics of most small caliber rifles. This refined model of the Grand Slam series includes features that offer improved handling and functionality compared to previous Grand Slam riflescope versions. As the flagship series of Weaver's riflescope line, the Grand Slam delivers fully multicoated optics and shockproof construction at a reasonable price.
Weaver's proprietary Micro-Trac windage and elevation adjustment system has been improved to deliver more consistent performance and precise 1/4 MOA aiming point correction. Two springs on each correction axis deliver enhanced durability, and improve the scope's ability to maintain zero even when used on heavy caliber firearms. Curved grooves on the scope's turret caps and ocular focus dial are designed to provide sleek aesthetics, as well as tactile feedback when wearing gloves.
This configuration of the Grand Slam series features a 4-16x magnification range that is well-suited for most shooting distances at the target range or on the hunt. For improved accuracy at the higher end of the magnification range, this riflescope includes a parallax adjustment knob for setting the target distance beyond a 40-yard (36m) range.
Complementing the durability and functionality of the 4-16x Grand Slam is a 44mm objective lens and fully multicoated optical path that transmit sufficient light to help a shooter acquire their target during the final hour of daylight. The argon-filled fogproof housing, single-piece aluminum tube, and 3" long eye relief and make the Grand Slam a well-equipped riflescope for a wide range of shooting tasks.
• 4-16x magnification, 44mm objective
• 23-6 ft (7 - 2m) at 100 yd field of view
• Fully multicoated optics
• 40 yd (36m) to infinity parallax adjustment range
• Varmint EB-X reticle with fine crosshair, four hollow posts, three holdover marks
• 1/4 MOA windage/elevation adjustments
• 40/40 MOA W/E adjustment range
• Single-piece 1" aluminum tube
• Argon-filled fogproof housing
• Shockproof four-point W/E erector mechanism
• Machined aluminum grip on turret caps and eyepiece
• Matte black finish
• Magnification: 4.0 - 16.0x
• Objective Lens Diameter: 44mm
• Main-Tube Diameter: 1"
• Reticle: Varmint EB-X
• Field of View: 23.4 - 6.3 ft at 100 yd
• Parallax Correction: 40 yd to infinity
• Eye Relief: 3.5"
• Exit Pupil Diameter: 11 - 3 mm
• Impact Point Correction: 1/4 MOA
• Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment: 40 / 40 MOA
• Weatherproofing: Argon-filled fogproof/waterproof
• Length: 11"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Weaver Binoculars offer you two ways to get closer to your favorite subjects. Our larger roof-prism design reduces eye strain, so it's ideal for long periods of viewing. Our lightweight, compact design is great for hunting or backpacking. All feature multi-coated lenses to reduce glare and increase light transmission, a one-finger focus ring and an armored-rubber coating to protect the binoculars and reduce noise during use.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World