3-9X40 Matte Dual-X
The 3-9x40 40/44 Riflescope from Weaver features fully multicoated lenses. These optic coatings contribute to the brightness and contrast of the scope, improving the target acquisition time. This riflescope is endowed with a Dual-X reticle . Engineered for the rugged environments of the hunt, the 40/44 is waterproof, fogproof and shockproof. It has a 1 inch single piece tube construction that helps to increase strength and durability. With a comfortable 3 inch eye relief and a ¼ MOA click value for the windage and elevation turret adjustments, this is one riflescope chock full of desirable features.
• ¼ MOA click value for greater precision
• Windage and elevation turrets improve accuracy and target acquisition
• 1" single tube construction adds to the riflescopes strength and reliability
• Fully multicoated optics: multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
• The Dual-X reticle is a familiar North American style of reticle with 4 long posts and fine cross hairs. The medium weight posts stand out well against dense brush and wooded backgrounds
• Magnification: 3-9x
• Objective Lens Diameter: 40mm
• Main-Tube Diameter: 1"
• Reticle: Dual-X
• Field of View: 3x: 6.5° - 339' @ 1000 yd and 9x: 2.2° - 113' @ 1000 yd
• Parallax Correction: None
• Eye Relief: 3"
• Exit Pupil Diameter: 3x: 13.3mm and 9x: 4.4mm
• Filter Size: None
• Impact Point Correction: ¼ MOA
• Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment: 46.1 MOA
• Weatherproofing: Waterproof & fogproof
• Length: 12.2"
• Weight: 14.2 oz
Finish: Matte Black
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Weaver Binoculars offer you two ways to get closer to your favorite subjects. Our larger roof-prism design reduces eye strain, so it's ideal for long periods of viewing. Our lightweight, compact design is great for hunting or backpacking. All feature multi-coated lenses to reduce glare and increase light transmission, a one-finger focus ring and an armored-rubber coating to protect the binoculars and reduce noise during use.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World