Coleman CPX 6 Easy Hanging LED Lantern
Have cordless, hands-free light anywhere with the Coleman CPX 6 Easy Hanging LED Lantern. Quickly hang this 360° light from a basement beam or campsite tree. The adjustable, hook-and-loop strap allows you to control which way the lantern shines its 200 lumens of ultra-bright light. CPX system compatibility lets you choose your power: four D cell batteries or one CPX 6 rechargeable power cartridge. With a runtime of up to 65 hours on high and 155 hours on low, the sun will come up long before you need fresh batteries. The durable lantern has a rubber, molded base and shatter-resistant polycarbonate lens. The reduced-glare Cree LED lasts a lifetime, so it never needs replacing and it runs cool so its always safe to touch, even when its been on for hours.
• CPX 6 compatible, powered by 4D cell batteries or one rechargeable cartridge (both sold separately)
• Easy hanging LED lantern
• Perfect for backyard campsites and power outages
• Hang horizontally for truly portable, bright, overhead lighting
• Extremely durable rubber overmolding and polycarbonate lens
• Strap handle can be repositioned to hang horizontal to the ground
• Hook and loop handle allows for easy hanging almost anywhere
• 200 bright lumens on high, 55 lumens on low setting
• 65 hours runtime on high, 155 hours on low
• 26.25 ft. (8 m) of beam distance on high, 16.4 ft. (5 m) on low
• Choose your power with the CPX system
• No tools required
• Water resistant
Dimensions: 5.1" x 9.8"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Nearly 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman. And the company he founded would change life in America. A fascinating saga, if we do say so ourselves. One filled with historical significance, amazing innovations and delightfully fun things to know.
Our current catalog is thick with recently introduced products that make spending time outside a pleasure. There are products just for kids. A technologically-advanced, proven mosquito-defense system. Coolers that keep food and drinks cold for up to five days. A complete line of grills, lights, heaters and more for your backyard. An accessory line with 100 separate items. And a backpacking stove featuring technology so remarkable and so relevant that Backpacker Magazine named it Editors' Choice in 1997.
If you have a few minutes, the story is here. Most of it, anyhow. In bits and pieces and pictures. Settle back and discover how Coleman came to be a way of life in America. And why it still is.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World