The NVB3-3 is a medium range Night Vision Bi-ocular. The NVB3-3 combines a high quality image intensifier tube with a two eyepieces that lets the user comfortably look through the unit with both eyes. The NVB provides the user with excellent resolution and a wider field of view then other units.
• Detachable Long Range infrared illuminator
• Multi-coated all-glass optics
• Built-in Flood infrared illuminator
• Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
• Water and fog resistant
Total Darkness IR System: Yes
"SMART" Technology: No
Multi-Purpose System: No
IIT Generation: 3
Photocathode Type: GaAs
Resolution: 64 lp/mm
Signal to Noise Ratio: 22 Typical
Figure of Merit: 1600 Typical
MTTF - Mean Time Before Failure: 10,000 hours
Lens System: F1.5, 70 mm
Proshield Lens Coating: Yes
Range of Focus: 5 m to infinity
Diopter Adjustment: -6 to +5
Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
Automatic Shut-off System: Yes
Infrared Illuminator: Yes
IR Indicator: Yes
Low Battery Indicator: Yes
Power Supply: 1x3 V CR123A type battery
Battery Life: 60 hours
Environmental Rating: Waterproof
Operating Temperature: -40 to +50 °C
Storage Temperature: -50 to +70 °C
Dimensions: 212 x 150 x 75 mm (8.4" x 6" x 3")
Weight: 0.82 kg / 1.8 lbs
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World