Open Country Tumble Drumm Auto Fish Scaler 17.5"
For the Fisherman who is tired of scaling fish by hand after a good day of fishing, and for the person who is tired of cleaning scales off the walls, floors, & clothes. The "Tumble Drumm Fish Scaler" is an investment that will make that unpleasant chore of scaling fish, easy and clean. This automatic fish scaler is very portable, easy to operate and will super clean your fish indoors or outdoors with absolutely no mess.
To operate, simply lift the latch to open the door. Then pour approximately 3 gallons of water into the tank of the scaler. (The water level should be about 1/8" up from the bottom of the scaler drum). Insert about 20 to 30 fish of comparable size - approximately 9" to 10" in length. Close, latch the door, plug unit into a standard 120 volt grounded outlet, and let it run for about 10-20 minutes.
After the fish are scaled, simply lift the drum out, open the door, and pour the fish out. The scales will wash through the larger holes in the drum and settle to the bottom of the tank during scaler operation. This leaves the fish free of scales, dirt or slime. Then, simply empty the contents of scales and water, and rinse the drum and tank.
• Stainless Steel Drum with durable end caps and door.
• Heavy duty tank.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World