ACOG 3x30 Scope, 9.0MOA,RMR Sight and TA6
The 3x30 ACOG model is designed for law enforcement and military applications- where the combination of ample magnification, low light capability and long eye relief make the TA33 the Trijicon ACOG of choice. The TA33-8-RM05 3x30 ACOG Scope features Dual Illumination Amber Chevron .223 Ballistic Reticle and a Dual Illuminated 9.0 MOA Amber Dot Reflex Sight.
• Magnification: 3x
• Objective Size: 30
• Bullet Drop Compensator: Yes
• Length (In): 6.1 in.
• Weight (oz): 11.64 oz. w/mount
• Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
• Reticle Pattern: Chevron
• Day Reticle Color: Amber
• Night Reticle Color: Amber
• Calibration: 0.223
• Bindon Aiming Concept: No
• Eye Relief: 1.9
• Exit Pupil: 10
• Field of View (Degrees): 3.7
• Field of View @ 100 yards (ft): 19.3
• Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): 4
• Mount: TA60
• Mount Comes With: TA60
• Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
• 1 9.0 MOA Trijicon RMR® mounted to ACOG (RM05)
• 1 Flat top Mount (TA60)
• 1 Lenspen (TA56)
• 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
• 1 Manual
• 1 Warranty Card
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World