Kaspa Compact Binoculars - 10 X 34
The 10x34 Kaspa Compact Binocular from Weaver feature a fully multicoated optical path and weather-sealed housing. An open-bridge configuration makes for easy carrying and focusing with one hand. To accommodate eyeglass wearers, twist-up eyecups permit a range of eyepiece viewing distances. For fogproof and waterproof performance, Weaver equips the Kaspa series binocular with a nitrogen-filled housing that resists rain and humidity.
• Open-bridge body offers balanced handling and user-friendly handling
• Fully multicoated optics transmit contrast-rich images with minimal glare
• Roof prisms permit streamlined form-factor, reduced weight compared to Porro design
• Twist-up eyecups allow a comfortable viewing distance even while wearing eyeglasses
• Prism Type: Roof
• Magnification: 10.0x
• Objective Lens Diameter: 34mm
• Focus Type: Center
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Weaver Binoculars offer you two ways to get closer to your favorite subjects. Our larger roof-prism design reduces eye strain, so it's ideal for long periods of viewing. Our lightweight, compact design is great for hunting or backpacking. All feature multi-coated lenses to reduce glare and increase light transmission, a one-finger focus ring and an armored-rubber coating to protect the binoculars and reduce noise during use.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World