Radama 1 Person Footprint Combo Tent
Peregrine Radama 1 person backpacking tent. Easy set up, free standing design. One door with vestibule. Features: DAC Pressfitâ¢ aluminum poles â¢ DAC Jake's Footâ¢â¢ Gear Loft Theaterâ¢ for iPadâ¢ Fast Flightâ¢ footprint for ultralight travel (sold separately) â¢ YKK zippers with reflective cord zipper pulls â¢ Line-Loc reflective guy line adjusters â¢ Peak Vents for circulation â¢ 7000 series aluminum Sheppard Hook tent pegs â¢ large door â¢ 1 spacious vestibule â¢ Full coverage rain fly with swept design for ground ventilation, strength and stability
• Sleeps:1 person
• Total Weight:3 lbs12 oz
Minimum Weight: 2lbs 6oz (poles, footprint*, fly)
• Size: 90" x 34.5" x 32" 20 sq ft
Packed size: 7"x21"
• Vestibules: 1.5
• Poles: 2 DAC Pressfit 7001 8.5mm Aluminum
• Wall, Fly & Floor: 68D 210T polyester PU3000mm
• Mesh: 40D Polyester
• Storage: 2 mesh pockets, hook at tent apex, Gear Loft Theaterâ¢
• Fast Flightâ¢ Floor Protector: 90"x31"and6.0OZ
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World