Walkstool Steady Stool Halper
The Walkstool Comfort comes in four different models each with two sitting heights: 18", 22", 26" & 30". The smallest model features a large and comfortable seat size, which increases on the larger models. The Walkstool can be used in a low position, or with the aluminum telescopic legs extended. Walkstool Comfort is extremely durable and offers big rubber feet and an ergonomically shaped seat of mesh material, making it possible to sit comfortably for extensive periods of time. Lightweight & compact, the Walkstool is perfect for any occasion! When not in use the telescopic legs "lock" with a twist of the legs for easy carrying. Made in Sweden, patent and trademark protections.
Walkstool Steady: Protects rubber feet from sinking into the ground. Provides extra support for slippery surfaces and prevents stool legs from over-extending, increasing the capacity of the stool.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World