Arctic 800 - Primaloft - Left
Warm Primaloft sleeping bag with shingle construction for very demanding tours. Spacious pack sack with a small zip pocket - extremely durable compression sack included - head and foot sections made with waterproof material - Primaloft Infinity fill in a baffle construction for optimal insulation - integrated foot section with drawcord, can be used as storage sack - length adjustable with drawcord, resulting "foot sack" can be used as a storage bag or provide additional insulation at the feet - side zip reaches down 40 cm before foot end for enhanced insulation at the feet - body contoured mummy cut for optimal heat management - extreme warmth collar with an anatomical fit - footbox - long side zip down to the foot section - pack sack with compression straps - with large inner pocket made from soft mesh fabric
• Comfort 32°, Limit 23° Extreme -8° F
• Carry Weight: 2 lb 7 oz
• Size: 87" x 31" x 22"
• Carry Size:14" x 12"
• Fill: 100% Polyester Primloft Infinity 100g/m
• Fill Weight: 800 g 1lb 12 oz
• Shell: 100% Nylon 15D 400T
• Liner:100% Nylon 15D 400T
• Fits To: 6'3"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World