ProForce Camplife In The Woods
Camp Life in the Woods & the Tricks of Trapping & Trap Making W. Hamilton Gibson's guide to camping and trapping will give you a lesson in self-sufficiency and living simply. Building camp shelters and log huts, woodland bedding, and birch canoes are just some of the skills you can learn by reading this classic wilderness manual. This book is a perfect gift for the outdoorsman interested in learning new camping techniques. Learn some of the old tried and true tricks for bait and trapping, such as creating portable snares or coop traps. These simple techniques make catching animals such as beavers, partridge, raccoons, and rabbits on your next camping trip a cinch. While the book includes numerous effective traps, it promotes a conservationist hunting style by encouraging readers to respect animals and to never pursue trap-making out of cruelty. The guide also includes information on how to make the most out of your catch, with recipes for making venison jerky, gutting fish, and instructions on curing and tanning fur skins. 304 Pages 5" X 7" ISBN 978-1-62087-425-7
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World