Allied Precision Heated Bird Bath with Stand
• Designed to keep water ice-free all winter long
• Sturdy weatherproof stand is included
• Easily mounted to a wooden deck rail
• Has been tested in -20°F conditions
• Thermostatically controlled
• 150 watts, 120 volts
• 20" in diameter and deep 1 3/4
• 20L x 20W x 30H inches
Living in Minnesota, where a bird may freeze solid if its body gets wet in winter, I was worried about providing a heated bird "bath". But providing birds with drinking water, when all ponds and streams are ice-bound, is desirable. So I took the chance and installed an Allied Precision heated bird "bath". And the birds and I are delighted. They are sensible. They flock to the rim to drink, but not to paddle. Perfect! The product is well engineered and durable. Its thermostat maintains the water at a steady 54 degrees ... so steam rises from it on colder days. The steady evaporation means that I must top it up daily. But that simple chore encourages me to empty and refill it when the water is dirtied by seed particles, etc. I suggest that Backyard Chirper should recommend using a Water Wiggler type of stirrer as an accessory to this bird bath: birds mistrust completely still water.
The birdbath stand was easy to assemble. The Indiana Winter birds are enjoying the perfect drinking water. The robins and cardinals have been taking regular dips. The bird bath blends in well with the winter background. Our dog groomer was so impressed with it that he plans to purchase one, too.
It's a beautiful bird bath!
I love this heated birdbath. I would highly recommend getting it. It's a nice shape and the birds love it.
We have the most popular yard in the neighborhood for our feathered friends. The bird bath passed the test here staying unfrozen when the temp dropped to the low single digits. The birds absolutely love to just hang on the side. It was the perfect gift for my bird loving girlfriend!
My purchase shipped to me very fast. I love that my birds have fresh water when water is frozen everywhere else. This has been a very, very cold winter. My birds love it too! The style is the nicest and most elegant one I have seen anywhere on the internet. I searched high and low and looked on at least 5 or more other birding and gardening websites.
I am very pleased with the bird bath. The heater works fine and the birds love it. Thanks
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World