Kit Rae Mithrokil Short Sword
The latest in the Swords of the Ancients™ collection! Mithrokil is the short sword of the ancient Mithrodin warrior Kethol Av Torketal (from the Swords of the Ancients mythology). Full tang, tempered one-piece 3Cr13 stainless steel construction, the blade is adorned with a silk-screened vine design and the grip is wrapped in genuine leather. This short sword is available in a satin steel finish. Each sword is marked with the Kit Rae emblem and includes a certificate of authenticity. Tempered 3Cr13 stainless steel construction with satin finish Vine design blade decoration Genuine leather wrapped grip Genuine and imitation leather scabbard Blade measures 15 1/2"" overall Measures 25 1/8" overall length
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World