Vism By Ncstar Small Backpack - Red
NcStar Small Backpack, Red
• The Small Backpack has a Main zippered compartment of 669 cubic inches of space, with an internal zippered pocket
• The Middle zippered compartment of 330 cubic inches of space, with three internal pockets
• The Top front pocket (70 cu. in) has a loop fastener strip on the outside for name tapes and/or moral patches
• The Bottom front pocket (175 cubic inches) and the sides of the backpack have MOLLE compatible webbing to make the Small Backpack a modular system
• The backpack also has a large Padded Hydration Bladder compartment on the back with a hook and loop enclosure
• Other features include: adjustable padded shoulder, waist, and sternum straps with quick connect buckles, adjustable compression strap, and a top heavy duty carrying handle
• This is a Small Backpack with a ton of storage space for its size with many compartments and pockets to help organize your gear
• MOLLE webbing on the sides of the backpack
• 2 each internal Mes
• Main Compartment Dimensions: 17 H x 8.75 W x 4.5 D
• Zippered Internal Compartment: 17 H x 10.5 W
• Middle Compartment Dimensions: 16 H x 8.25 W x 2.5 D
• Internal Pocket: 7.75 H x 7.0 W
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World