Fenix Flashlights Fenix H Series 900 Lumens, 18650/CR123
The Fenix HL55 headlamp offers four brightness levels plus 900-lumen burst mode and 150-hour runtime from one 18650 battery or two CR123A batteries. Neutral white light means superior definition and penetration in high-humidity environments. A 116-meter carry distance reaches farther while the side switch on the head is all you need for ON/OFF, output selection and burst. With all-metal housing and ANSI rated, the HL55 matches all-season backcountry and cave exploration.
• Utilizes Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
• Uses one 18650 or two CR123A batteries
• 84mm (Length) × 46mm (Width) × 48mm (Height)
• 115 gram weight (excluding batteries)
• Instant Burst mode
• All-function switch in the head for easy and fast operation
• Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
• Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
• Made from durable aluminum alloy
• Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
• Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Four modes of output plus a "Burst" Mode:
• High: 420 Lumens (3 Hours 45 Minutes)
• Mid: 165 Lumens (10 Hours)
• Low: 55 Lumens (30 Hours)
• Eco: 10 Lumens (150 Hours)
• Burst: 900 Lumens
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World