Leupold BX-2 Acadia Binoculars 10x42mm, Roof Prism, Mossy Oak Breakup Infinity
The BX-2 Acadia Binocular from Leupold utilizes phase corrected BAK 4 roof prisms with Leopold's proprietary anti-reflection Multicoat 4 fully multicoated optics to create images that are clear and bright with minimal distortion and true color transmission. The 10x magnification is ideal for resolving detail in heavy brush or at long distances where accurate identification is critical. With a 15.5mm long eye relief and 70° wide angle Apparent Field of View, the normal limitations of higher power binoculars are virtually eliminated.
Built for the rigors of constant outdoor use, the housing features a black armored exterior that protects the binocular from drops and impacts. The optical tubes are o-ring sealed and nitrogen filled for water and fogproof performance in all weather conditions. Tethered objective lens covers ensure that the lenses stay protected with easy access. Twist-up eyecups and a center dioptric adjustment make the Acadia a comfortable and easy to use optic.
• BAK 4 roof prism optical design
• Phase coated prisms provide enhanced color rendition and contrast
• Anti-Reflection fully multicoated with Leopold's proprietary Mulicoat 4
• Multicoat 4 reduces light loss and increase overall image brightness and clarity
• Smooth-action center focus wheel
• Locking center dioptric adjustment lever
• Tripod mountable with optional adapter
• Twist-up eyecups
• Nitrogen-filled for water and fogproof performance
• Prism Type: Roof
• Magnification: 10x
• Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
• Angle of View: 7°
• Field-of-View: 368' at 1000 Yards
• Minimum Focus Distance: 9'
• Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.2mm
• Eye Relief: 15.5mm
• Interpupillary Adjustment: 2.24" - 2.99"
• Focus Type: Center
• Length: 6.2"
• Weight: 23.49 oz
• Finish: Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Leupold and Stevens is a family owned, fourth generation company that has been manufacturing precision optical products in the U.S. for more than half a century. LeupoldÂs success has been built on our commitment to your absolute satisfaction and our commitment to the shooting sports. ItÂs for these reasons that we offer the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
If any Leupold Golden RingÂ® Product is found to have defects in materials or workmanship, we will, at our option, repair or replace it. FREE. Even if you are not the original owner. No warranty card is required. No time limit applies.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World