Rightline Gear 100J72 Trunk Storage Bag
Weatherproof storage for your Jeep Wrangler's unused space! The Rightline Gear Trunk Storage Bag holds recovery gear, clothing, towels, groceries, first aid kits, roadside equipment, snacks etc. The bag is angled to perfectly fit behind the Wrangler's rear seat and features (4) zippered compartments, (2) hard plastic shelves, an inner mesh pouch, quick release buckle straps, and a carry handle. A hard plastic insert in the top of the bag provides shape and structure. The bag is made from tough PVC Coated Mesh that is re-enforced for strength and UV protected. Use the Trunk Storage Bag for off-roading, road trips, and every day storage.
• Dimensions: 36" L x 7-12" W x 23" H
• Weatherproof with welded seams and urethane coated zippers
• Designed to completely fill the trunk space of 2-door Jeep Wranglers
• Can also be used behind the rear seat of 4-Door Jeep Wranglers
• Straps to the rear vertical roll bars and the rear seat headrests
• PVC Coated Mesh - a stiffer nylon re-enforced PVC, uv resistant
• Includes: bag and complete set up guide
• Fits: Wrangler JK (2-door and 4-door)
• Color - Gray
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World