Alpen Rainier HD ED Optics Binoculars 8 x 42
The high-quality HD ED optical system of Alpen's full size Rainier binoculars #75 and #77 maximizes light transmission to bring every last ray of light to your eyes even in the worst flat-light, dawn or dusk conditions. HD (high-definition) ED (Extra-low Dispersion Glass) delivers the best premium-performance at a level of clarity never before achieved.
• Extra large BAK-4 prisms with SHR metallic coating, PXA phase coating, and UBX multi-coating provide exquisite optical performance
• Magnesium body construction provides strength and shock resistant durability
• A-lock diopter locking system keeps adjustment settings in place
• Long eye relief for full field viewing when wearing eye glasses
• 1.5 turns from close focus to infinity for quick image focus
• Textured body covering for a sure yet comfortable grip
• O=ring sealed and nitrogen filled for water proof and fog proof security
• Quick release neck strap system and premium quality carrying case
• ALPEN's No-Fault Lifetime Warranty
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World