Cold Steel Knives Viking Hand Axe, Grain Hickory Handle
This classic, historically inspired fighter promises to be a popular and welcome addition to our already hugely successful line of Tomahawks and Axes. A design collaboration between Lynn C Thompson, Dave Baker and Rich McDonald, the Viking Hand Axe brings together a stout 30 inch American Ash handle, an extra broad, sharp cutting edge, a hooking "beard", and up-swept thrusting "horn" to make a formidable fighting axe that would be the pride of any Viking's collection!
|Blade Length||6.25 inches|
|Blade Material||Carbon Steel (1055)|
|Handle Material||Wood (Hickory)|
|Total Length||30 inches|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
|Knife Weight||17.6 ounces|
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World