Cold Steel Knives Battle Shades Mark III, Cammo Frame, Brown Polarized Lens
These stylish high performance sunglasses are held to the same exacting standards as our industry leading knives. Their sleek, low profile and ergonomic frames are remarkably light and comfortable, with integrated soft temple tips and nose pads to aid retention, as well as to increase comfort on typical hot spots that occur from prolonged wear. Our tough, Mil-Spec high impact polarized polycarbonate lenses not only offer 100% UV protection, but also meet the Military Standard impact resistance rating offering superior coverage and protection in the field. For added safety and peace of mind, we have added our innovative protective shields to selected models in our line-up. These fully removable shields give additional protection from the distraction (and potential injury) of wind-shear, air born dust, debris and glare, keeping you focused, alert and ready for action! Each of these supreme eyewear solutions comes complete with a soft microfiber pouch and a durable carry case.
• Orange Nosepads
• Orange Temple Tips
• Orange Logo
• Brown Polarized Lens
• Orange Side Shields
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World