Kershaw Knives Tinder Axe, Black GFN Handle, Blackwash Plain
Here's why you're going to love the Tinder personal axe...First of all, it's a handy axe in an easy-to-pack size. The sharp edge will make quick work of smaller branches to create a supply of tinder perfect for getting the campfire going. But the Kershaw Tinder has some other talents, too. The back of the tool is a hammer, perfect for pounding in tent stakes. There's a built-in pry point, a nail remover, a bottle opener, and a set of four hex tools. Even with all these tools onboard, the Tinder is easy to take along. At just over 10 inches in length and 15 ounces in weight, it's the perfect size to add to your gear bag, truck box, or camper. We made the Tinder full tang for strength and durability. A Blackwash finish helps protect the steel and hides scratches. For an extra-secure grip, we added textured handle scales in sturdy, all-weather glass-filled nylon.
• Features: Pry Point, Nail Remover, Bottle Opener, Set of four Hex Tools
|Blade Length||3.3 inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (3CR13)|
|Handle Material||Glass-Filled Nylon|
|Total Length||10.3 inches|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
|Knife Weight||15.2 ounces|
|Country of Origin||China|
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World