Stansport Deluxe Portable Fold-Up Camp Kitchen
• Tabletop has space for food prep and sink
• Moisture resistant MDF tabletop
• Steel and aluminum construction
• Lantern pole for lanterns
• Plated wire grid for spices rack, hanger hooks, paper towel holder
• Trash bag and pullout towel holder on ends
• Bottom wire grid shelf for storage
• Attached carry handle for portability when folded up
• Size: 40" x 20" x 30" (adjustable to 47")
• Spice Rack
• Wash Basin
• Utensil Holder
• Mesh Bag Holder
• Lower Shelf
• Towel Holder
• Lantern Holder
• Paper Towel Holder
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
We at StanSport have provided quality camping gear for over a half a century. We have searched the globe to bring together the best value in all categories. What sets us clearly apart from other suppliers in our field is our depth of quality merchandise. From tents to backpacks; from rafts to cookware, our product mix provides you the opportunity to purchase an entire department from one vendor. Our focus over the next several years is to continue to improve our product line, increase exposure to our brand and provide the customer with all the additional gear they need to make their camping experience fun!
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World