Mega Mat Folded Picnic Blanket with Shoulder Strap - 48" x 60" (Lime Rickey)
When you want to take your date on the road, bring the ultimate picnic blanket--the Mega Mat in Lime Rickey.
This way, you won't be leaving anything to chance. Its 100% waterproof backing will keep your pants and gear dry as you sit back and enjoy a rugby game, picnic lunch, or outdoor concert. No matter how much it might have rained the day before, you'd never know the difference.
In addition to being waterproof, this 48" by 60" blanket features foam-padded lining and a soil- and stain-resistant acrylic top. Once you're ready to go home, simply dust off the blanket, fold it up, and carry it back via an easily adjustable shoulder strap.
This picnic blanket is also commercial machine washable.
• 100% waterproof backing
• Detachable shoulder strap
• Solid acrylic coordinating flap
• Comfortably fits 2-3 persons plus gear
• Convenient carry handle
• Dimensions: 48" x 60" open
• Closed: 12 x 10 x 6
• Foam-padded lining
• Machine washable
More color pictures available on request.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World