ABO Gear Go-Zebo Four Walled Screen House and Shade
Go-Zebo - Four-walled screen-house and shade in one. Free standing gazebo with 120 sq. feet of floor space. Plenty of headroom when standing. Features 2 doors with full length zippers for ease of entry and exit. See-through mesh so you can "enjoy the view without the bugs". Speedy-up System with poles already inserted in sleeves. Adjustable webbing straps. Includes sand pockets and stakes for extra stability. SPF 50 offering the highest sun protection.
• Measures: 11ft by 11ft by 8ft
• Color: Black mesh silver trim
• Dimensions in when folded 24 X 8 X 8
• Weight for carrying 15lbs
Putting the Abogear Go-Zebo screen house together was easy.
The Abogear Go-Zebo Screen and Shade House is just what I was looking for. I wanted an easy to set up , compact, durable screen tent for day trips and car camping. Just like any other tent I would recommend setting it up in the yard once or twice before using it on a trip. The poles are already in the sleeves - this is very convenient once you practice a few times. The screen house is easily set up by two people and I was able to do it alone by bracing the opposite side of the tent against a picnic table (I think a tree would work). The tent is large enough to place over a picnic table. The screen mesh and the other fabrics are of high quality as is the stitching. The poles are heavier than aluminum but you aren't going to backpack with this tent. For the price and the solid feel of the tent in a wind - the poles are fine. There are bags attached to the corners to fill with sand or rocks if it is not possible to stake the tent down. I highly recommend the AboGear screen tent if you want a shady, bug free outdoor space but don't want to lug around a larger canopy-type screen tent.
I bought this screen tent because I was looking for something relatively lightweight and compact for our canoe trips. For its size, I haven't found anything that comes close in these two categories. It is, indeed, compact and much lighter than most screen houses. It is also easy to set up and take down.
It is easy to erect the 2nd time used. The 1st person was a 3yr olds help! It is great to use. 1 problem with slopping sides is that my husband, 6', could only stand in the middle to cook. Seating for 9 max. around outside w/small round table in center. Taking to Alaska and sure it will work great for 2.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World