ABO Gear Tripod Screen Tent
The Tripod is easily erected, strong and durable. The Tripod is totally portable and weighs only 12 lbs. The triangular design gives cover and protection from the elements but allowing maximum ventilation. The fabric is made from 150D PU coated nylon and adjustable webbing tension straps and heavy-duty shock-corded poles. The Tripod includes conical sand pockets, pegs and guy ropes for extra stability in stronger winds. SPF 50
•Measures: 12 ft. by 12 ft. by 8 ft. tall
•Color: Silver with Yellow
I'm a face painter and I bought this to set up at parades and festivals. It works great! Its the right size for just myself and my gear. Fairly quick, a little tough at first, but you get the hang of it quickly. I would recommend this to anyone.
This is a great concept! It works great if is not windy and it is large enough for 3 - 4 adults. It is light weight and difficult to put up in the wind.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World