Ultra Shot Pro Spec Sight NV QD
A addition to the Sightmark Reflex Sight line, the Sightmark Ultra Shot Pro Spec Night Vision QD provides shooters with a premium product to enhance any shooting experience. Featuring a quick detach mount for rapid removal, the Ultra Shot Pro Spec Night Vision QD allows shooters to effectively adapt their firearm to the situation at hand. The Sightmark Ultra Shot Pro Specs double pane glass lens system eliminates parallax and retains accuracy when fired from the periphery of the lens.
The featured Interlok internal locking system of the Ultra Shot Pro Spec Night Vision QD holds zero extremely well, so the shooter does not have to continually re-adjust the sight in the field. Featuring a tactical, matte black finish and all aluminum construction, the Sightmark Ultra Shot Pro Spec Night Vision QD enhances durability, making it operable in various environments. Equipped with a night vision mode, the user can mount the Ultra Shot Pro Spec in front of a night vision monocular in order to create a co-witnessed riflescope set up. Outfitted with four reticle patterns for maximum customization, the Ultra Shot Pro Spec provides precision accuracy day or night. Protected by Sightmarks Limited Lifetime Warranty, the Ultra Shot Pro Spec offers shooters a price friendly alternative to Aimpoint, EOTech and Trijicon sights. Sightmark-Make Your Mark!
• InterLok Internal locking system
• Aluminum Body with metal protective shield
• Wide field of view
• Multi-reticle (4 patterns)
• Adjustable reticle brightness
• Parallax corrected
• Unlimited eye relief
• Adjustable quick detach weaver-mount
• Water-resistant and shockproof
• Low power consumption
• 5 MOA dot, 3 MOA dot with 50 MOA circle, 3 MOA dot with 50 MOA crossshair, 3 MOA dot with 30 MOA circle/crosshair (subtensions total 50 MOA)
• Neoprene cover
• Adjustment tools
• Reticle Type: 4 Pattern
• Reticle Color: Red
• Illuminated Reticle: Yes
• Brightness Settings: 1-3, NV1, NV2
• Magnification: 1x
• Window Material: Glass
• Objective aperture: 33x24mm
• Field of view (ft 100yd): 105
• Eye relief (mm): Infinite
• Elevation adjustment (MOA): 50
• Windage adjustment (MOA): 50
• MOA adjustment (one click): 1
• Finish Color: Matte Black
• Body Material: Aluminum
• Maximum recoil: Up to .50 Caliber
• Maximum recoil (G's): 600 G's
• Waterproof/nitrogen filled/water resistant: Yes
• Shockproof: Yes
• Fogproof: No
• Lens Coating: AR Red
• Mount Type: Weaver quick detach
• Battery Type: CR1632
• Battery life: 25 Hours - High
• Battery voltage: 3V
• Operating temperature (F): 40 to 120
• Storage temperature (F): 14 to 140
• Dimensions: 3.7" x 2.2" x 2.2"
• Weight: 7.6 oz
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Inspired by the latest in military and law enforcement technology, Sightmark manufactures award-winning products that include riflescopes, gun sights, laser sights, night vision, rangefinders, flashlights, boresights, and other shooting accessories. Sightmark takes pride in bringing the highest quality tactical, competition shooting, and hunting accessories to the shooting enthusiast.
Sightmark is dedicated to providing solutions for demanding tactical, hunting, and competitive shooting applications. SightmarkÂs foundation was laid back in 2000, beginning with the concept of a brand with a goal to create high quality, durable products that would meet the needs of multiple types of shooting enthusiasts; from law enforcement, military, competitive shooters, and professional hunters to the average shooting or hunting consumer. Over time the Sightmark product line began to develop, and grew into its present form by early 2007. Sightmark products fill a unique market segment in the shooting industry by offering premium shooting gear at affordable prices.
The Sightmark Triple Duty line of products was created specifically for the professional trifecta of the shooting industry: tactical, professional hunting, and competition shooting. The basis for the Triple Duty concept is SightmarkÂs belief that superior shooting equipment should excel in those three most demanding environments. Only those products that embody these principles receive the Triple Duty name.
Sightmark is pleased to announce our newest program, the Sightmark Pro-Staff Team, which is made up of qualified shooters who will test and evaluate our newest products.
SightMark shall provide the optimal solutions for demanding tactical, hunting, and competitive shooting situations.
SightMark utilizes proven advancements in military and law enforcement technology to create exceptional products that have a high light transmission through the use of premium quality glass and the best class coating. while scopes utilize oversized locking turrets and knobs, that make changes in the field easy and allow precise accuracy in all conditions. Laser sights are engineered to stand up to heavy recoil and hold true to zero under the most abusive conditions. Flashlights and lasers are designed to be high output with an optimal battery life. These products are made to operate in all climates and to withstand various temperature extremes. SightMark aims to be the market leader for each product segment that it enters.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World