Mykel Hawke Hasp w/leather Sheath
A very original design by Mykel Hawke, the HASP has been created to serve four purposes in one tool. It's a hatchet, an axe, a shovel, and a pick. It's constructed of high carbon steel and boasts a handle made of super-strength micarta. The cross-cross sheath constructed of leather ensures stability when attached to your pack or your body.
• Axe blade
• Spade blade
• Pick head that doubles as a brush hook
• Hand Made in the same factory as the legendary Condor machetes.
• Leather belt sheath
• Bead blasted finish
• Micarta handle scales
• Lanyard hole
• Handle Length: 10.325"
• Overall Length: 19.625"
• Blade Width: 5.5"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World