RX-1200i w/DNA Laser Rangefinder Black
Leupolds high performance DNA (Digitally Enhanced Accuracy) engine, the RX-1200i provides accuracy never offered at this price. With readings displayed to the nearest 1/10th yard, DNAs third generation signal processing significantly increases dependability on soft, non reflective targets and provides superior ranging consistency regardless of target color. Smaller, and markedly brighter than previous range finders, the RX-1200i is less than 4 inches long and features multiple display-intensity settings. A newly redesigned Quick Set Menu uses on-screen prompts for exceptionally intuitive and easy use in the field. All RX-1200i Compact rangefinders are completely weatherproof and feature multicoated optics, selectable reticles, measurements in yards or meters, and fold-down rubber eyecups to accommodate users with or without eyeglasses. Pocket-sized and packed with features, Leupolds new RX-1200i with DNA makes all other range finders dim in comparison. : A major advancement for the RX platform is the significant improvement in light transmission and resolution. Leupold developed a platform to support an Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display. Instead of looking through a Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) as with traditional rangefinders, where the LCD film reduces image quality by stripping out light and reducing the resolution, the OLED display is reflected into the light path of the RX optical system leaving a crystal clear image. When in early morning or late evening low-light conditions, the 3x greater light transmission over competitive LCD rangefinders will give you that extra advantage.
• CR2 Lithium Battery
• 6X Magnification
• Choose from three different reticles:
• Fully Multiple coated (RX)
• Clicking Fast-Focus (RX)
• Rugged Construction (RX-1000)
• Scan Mode (RX)
• Fold Down Rubber Eye cups
• Line Of Sight Distance RX
• Actual Magnification: 6.00 x
• Objective Clear Aperture: 22.00 mm
• Max Range (Reflective): 1215.00 yd
• Max Range (Trees): 900.00 yd
• Max Range (Deer): 800.00 yd
• Min Range: 6.00 yd
• Min Range: 6.00 m
• Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd): 320.00 ft
• Linear Field of View (m/1000 m): 98.00 m
• Angular Field of View (degrees): N/A
• Twilight Factor: 11.50
• Weight: 7.80 oz
• Weight: 221.00 g
• Length: 3.80 in
• Width: 1.40 in
• Height: 3.00 in
• Exit Pupil: 3.60 mm
• Eye Relief: 17.00 mm
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Leupold and Stevens is a family owned, fourth generation company that has been manufacturing precision optical products in the U.S. for more than half a century. LeupoldÂs success has been built on our commitment to your absolute satisfaction and our commitment to the shooting sports. ItÂs for these reasons that we offer the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
If any Leupold Golden RingÂ® Product is found to have defects in materials or workmanship, we will, at our option, repair or replace it. FREE. Even if you are not the original owner. No warranty card is required. No time limit applies.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World