Browning Trail Camera - Dark Ops HD
For the best covert trail camera in the smallest case size, look no further than the Dark Ops cameras from Browning. These cameras feature an invisible Infrared flash to ensure game or trespassers on your property do not detect the camera while it is capturing images. The Sub Micro case size packs all the performance you would expect with 10MP picture quality, HD videos with sound, lightning fast trigger speeds, and superior battery life.
• HD videos with sound (5 sec.- 2 min. length)
• Invisible Night Vision Infrared LED illumination at night
• 70+ foot flash range
• Camo finish
• Compact case size 4.5 x 3.25 x 2.5
• Timelapse camera mode
• Lightning fast 0.67 trigger speed
• Operates on 6 AA Alkaline batteries (not included)
• Takes up to 10,000 pictures on 1 set of Alkaline batteries
• Up to 8 multi Shot images
• Up to 6 Rapid Fire images
• 12 volt external power jack
• TV out and USB port
• Picture info bar displays: time, date, temperature, moon phase, barometric pressure, camera ID
• Programmable picture delay (5 sec. 60 min.)
• Support up to 32GB SD card (not included)
• Includes Browning Buck Watch Timelapse viewer software
• -20 tripod socket
• Size: 4.5 x 3.25 x 2.5
• Warranty Info: 1 Year Warranty
• Download 2014 Dark Ops Instruction Manual.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World