Chicken & Rice Burrito Bowl Serves 2
The Chicken Burrito Bowl is a Mexican fiesto in a package. This belly filling bowl is way tastier than trail mix.
• Can be cooked and eaten in its own foil pouch.
• Easy to prepare: just add boiling water, stir and let sit, then eat.
• Serves 2.
• Instant white rice
• Crushed black beans
• Freeze dried diced chicken
• Freeze dried sweet corn
• Freeze dried red onion
• Taco seasoning (onion, cumin, garlic, paprika, corn meal, black pepper, red pepper, citric acid, salt)
• Tomato flakes
• Lime juice powder
• Mixed red and green bell pepper
• Low sodium salt (sodium chloride, potassium)
• Garlic granules
• Black pepper
• Jalapeno pepper powder.
• Serving Size: 1/2 package
• Servings: 2
• Calories Per Serving: 310Cal
• Carbohydrates: 58g
• Sugar: 5g
• Sodium: 300mg
• Protein: 16g
• Dietary Fibre: 9g
• Total Fat: 2g
• Cholesterol: 20mg
• Saturated Fat: 0.3g
• Cook in Package: Yes
• Dairy Free: No
• Gluten Free: No
• Vegetarian: No
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World